Aluminium is a high-quality extremely durable material which holds its value as well as it is unique for its malleability and the choice of colors available. For many builders, it’s smooth appearance and a variety of aluminium glazing options is a major reason for choosing this material over others.
Aluminium – the material of the future.
Aluminium is particularly valued for its durability, strength and flexibility while implementing projects requiring complex and high-technology solutions. It is often chosen for construction of commercial and industrial facilities – industrial buildings, offices, shops and warehouses when the emphasis is made on requirements set for structural stability, long-term value retention and easy maintenance.
We proudly offer you Schueco solutions – http://www.schueco.com/web/no
Schüco AWS 70.HI window
The high-quality window system with a comprehensive range of solutions.
The Schüco AWS window systems from a basic depth of 70mm combine good thermal insulation with the unique advantages of aluminium: durability and stability, narrow face widths and a variety of designs
. In addition to the outward-opening solutions or solutions for easy-access window doors from the Schüco AWS 70.HI standard window series, there is a comprehensive range of solutions available with this basic depth, even for special design requirements. Whether with the SoftLine (SL) vent contour for softer lines, the bevelled outer contours of the Schüco AWS 70 RL.HI window system or the narrow “Steel Contour” of the Schüco AWS 70 ST.HI window system, visual accents can be set.
• Excellent thermal insulation with a basic depth of 70mm: Uf values of 1.6W/(m²K) (face width 117mm)
• Also available as outward-opening vent or as crank operated turn & tilt solution for large, heavy units
• Wide range of profiles including the design systems: Schüco Window AWS 70 RL.HI (Residential Line), Schüco Window AWS 70 SL.HI (SoftLine) and Schüco Window AWS 70 ST.HI (Steel Contour)
• Compatible with the Schüco ADS door range
Schüco AWS 75.SI+ window
Optimised thermal insulation standard for aluminium windows
Saving energy and generating energy have become central themes for architecture, inextricably linked with the topics of security, automation and design.
Above all, the Schüco window AWS 75.SI has become an integral part of this development
Thanks to improved thermal insulation Uf = 1.3 W/m²K (117 mm face width) and an extended range of profiles, it fulfil is better than ever future thermal insulation standards and architectural requirements for transparency and design freedom with a basic depth of only 75 mm.
In conjunction with the concealed Schüco TipTronic fitting, the energy-saving potential of building automation can be fully exploited.
• Outstanding thermal insulation for basic depth of 75 mm: Uf value of 1.3 W/m²K (face width of 117 mm)
• Uw = 1.3 W/m²K with double glazing
• Uw< 1.0 W/m²K with triple glazing
• Optimised centre gasket with fin and glazing rebate gasket with foam core
• Glazing rebate insulation has new geometry for improved thermal insulation and simpler production capacity
• Extended range of profiles for diverse solutions
• Compatible with Schüco doors ADS and ADS HD
Schüco AWS 90.SI+ window
Schüco window AWS 90.SI+ aluminium window combines the benefits of aluminium with pioneering thermal insulation for sustainable architecture
In this way, the Schüco AWS 90.SI+ window meets the demand for maximum thermal insulation, also fulfils the highest architectural requirements for design and freedom of design options, with a basic depth of just 90 mm. Combined with the concealed Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart fittings, transparent formats up to 160 kg can be implemented; combined with Schüco TipTronic, additional energy-saving potential in buildings can be exploited.
• Highest levels of thermal insulation with a basic depth of 90 mm: Uf value 1.0 W/m²Kw (face width of 117 mm)
• U = 0.8 W/m²Kg (with U = 0.6 W/m²K and plastic spacers)
• Co-extruded centre gasket with of fins
• Optimised insulation zone with foam-filled insulating bars
• Comprehensive range of profiles for diverse solutions
• Compatible with door series ADS 90 PL.SI
Schüco AWS 112 IC window
The first passive house-certified aluminium window system
The Schüco AWS 112 IC (Insulation Cover) aluminium window system is the first aluminium window in the world that meets the strict passive house certification criteria.
Based on the inward-opening Schüco AWS 90.SI+ window series, an additional insulation level provides passive house standard thermal insulation with a face width of just 120 mm.
The Schüco AWS 112 IC window series does not only impress due to its construction design based on a block window system in the vent area which provides exceptional thermal insulation, but also by its appealing design. The Schüco AWS 112 IC series thereby sets a new market standard for aluminium windows, combining energy-efficient building ideas with a pleasant climate for living and architectural design.
• Unrivalled thermal insulation for aluminium windows with a Uf value of 0.80 W/(m²K) (with a 120mm face width) to passive house standards
• For the first time, thermal insulation of Uw = 0.75W/(m²K) with triple glazing (Ug = 0.6W/(m²K)) and plastic spacer can be achieved for an entire aluminium window
• Optimised thermal insulation due to insulated cover profile with fixing which is free from thermal bridging
• New vent frame design based on the block design to achieve narrow face widths combined with large areas of glass